How we help
Value-Based Enablement Through Highly Aligned Partnerships.
Pioneering Transformative Care Delivery Models
At Lumeris, we go beyond adapting to the change – we set the course in today’s dynamic landscape. Lumeris partners with health systems and provider groups across the country to fulfill the promise of value-based care. Our technology-powered enablement services allow patients, physicians, and other care team members to collaborate on care goals more effectively while improving clinical outcomes, patient and provider experience, and reducing healthcare costs.
What We Do
Value-Based Care Enablement
We pioneer care delivery models that set the benchmark for improved patient experience, physician satisfaction, and quality outcomes.
De-risk downside risk by engaging in a collaborative partnership that aligns incentives through shared risks and responsibilities.
Your journey begins wherever you are today.
Lumeris brings over a decade of value-based care expertise and payer experience to quickly assess network-specific improvement opportunities and build competencies so providers can attain short-term success and long-term scalability. We conduct a robust assessment, as each partnership is uniquely tailored and builds upon your existing value-based care triumphs and maximizes them through strategic planning and effective technology deployment. Tell us a bit about where you are today, and we’ll show you how we can help.
If you don’t know where you stand or how you can improve, our team can help.
My health system needs to:
Improve provider network contract performance
Increase in-network care to deliver higher quality, coordinated care
Diversify revenue across service locations
Deliver improved patient and provider experiences
Provide a collaborative enablement model to help your network deliver quality care
Invest in social determinants of health (SDoH) interventions
Bold Innovation, Unique Approach, Superior Care.
Value-Based Care Enablement
To succeed in value-based care, providers require proven workflows powered by AI breakthroughs, supplemented by on-the-ground expertise and a comprehensive tech stack to revolutionize care provision. Drawing upon our 10+ years of physician-led experience, we assist health systems and provider groups in delivering higher quality care, establishing and excelling in value-based contracts, and generating operational efficiencies to enhance both the patient experience and provider satisfaction.
- Reach and sustain exceptional quality standards.
- Improve the overall health of populations, while reducing cost of care.
- Improvement opportunities identified for population, provider, and patients.
- Expand multi-market presence while diversifying.
- Implement leading-edge technology built and maintained by Lumeris.
- Establish an effective, joint governance and services structure.
Performing in downside risk arrangements is critical to succeeding in value-based care. We partner with health systems and provider groups by sharing risk and reframing it as an opportunity. The result is an engaged partnership that aligns goals and incentives to drive exceptional clinical and financial ROI. Our tailored approach builds upon your existing capabilities and supplements them with our purpose-built technology platform, proven clinical workflows, and embedded value-based care experts.
- Improve economics in an outcomes-driven approach to increase cash flow.
- Deliver a high-performing network with aligned incentives and shared economics.
- Serve as a true risk partner in an outcomes-driven approach to increase cash flow.
- Deploy a flexible partnership and economic model that works with existing infrastructure.
- Optimize health plan management in a collaborative technology-powered model.
- Increase surplus for high-performing providers.
In a market saturated with value-based enablers, selecting a partner with a proven track record and profound expertise can expedite your successful management of the total cost of care. Lumeris unites the right people, process, and technology to empower leading health organizations to thrive in risk arrangements for all patients across all payer populations. The successes of this approach are demonstrable through our enduring partnerships, with Hackensack Meridian Health and TriHealth being just a couple of examples.
- Manage patient satisfaction, quality, and total cost of care.
- Align with CMS' goal of 100% of Medicare beneficiaries in risk-based arrangements by 2030.
- Move organization into value-based arrangements.
- Identify high performing providers that can perform in upside/downside arrangements.
- Execute necessary participation agreements.
- Implement programs that will drive improved quality and reduced costs.