LAST UPDATED: September 2022
Collection of Data
Lumeris may collect the following types of information when you use any Lumeris website, platform, or service:
- Personal information you provide directly (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) when you complete an online registration form, subscribe to our newsletter, request access to a publication, fill out an online form, or respond to SMS texts. You may visit a Lumeris website without identifying yourself or sharing any personal information.
- Usage data, such as IP address, web browser type/version operating system, and website visit information such as date, time, pages viewed, and amount of time spent on pages.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to the Lumeris websites.
- Any information you send to Lumeris via email, including specifically any general inquiries made to any of the addresses on the Contact page of the Lumeris website. This includes any comments or other notes you provide in any free form text boxes on the Contact page.
How We Use the Data We Collect
The information we collect may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To provide services, feedback, or other requested information related to the website, service, or platform.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To provide you with updates, advertisements, and announcements concerning our products and services and to send you news and industry updates
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you publications or newsletters
- To send you advertising/promotional material from our affiliates and strategic partners
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
Lumeris does not sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to our affiliates, business partners, and/or to vendors with whom we have contracted with in order to better serve your interests and/or to support targeted promotions and sales activities. Additionally, we may share your information with certain third parties, including specifically your healthcare provider and staff, who have contracted with Lumeris for the provision of certain services.
Additionally, the information we collect may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding)
- As we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If at any time you would like to opt-out from receiving promotional emails from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Certain other Lumeris services may have their own respective opt-out policies that you should review if you wish to discontinue those services.
Links to Third Party Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals. Additionally, third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities through our website.
Use of Sites by Minors
Our website, products, and services are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through Lumeris websites.
Lumeris Healthcare Outcomes, LLC
13900 Riverport Drive
Saint Louis, Missouri 63043
© 2022 Lumeris Healthcare Outcomes, LLC.
Lumeris is the owner of numerous trademarks that appear throughout the website. No license is granted to anyone for any use thereof and all rights are reserved.