Automatically handle common health-related tasks
Handle routine yet time-consuming tasks like:
– receiving notifications about normal lab results
– letting your doctor know about hospital admissions, discharges, and ED visits
– scheduling office or virtual care appointments.
- Use MyPCP when it’s convenient to you.
- Free up time spent playing voicemail tag.
- Reach your doctor the way you prefer, directly and personally.
Communicate with your doctor and their team.
Instantly communicate with your doctor’s office via text message to share information and respond to any questions they have.
- Protect privacy through optional user of Secure Chat (requires using a web browser).
- Reduce worry and help decrease unnecessary costs when something is on your mind without scheduling an appointment.
- Quickly provide no-extra-cost access to care advice and triage in one step (sending a text) without requiring additional smartphone apps.
Navigate health decisions with your doctor.
[COMING SOON] Provide a simple way to guide you through marking informed, shared decisions about your health and care with the Shared Plan Of Care and Knowledge.
Use MyPCP to stay in touch with your doctor and their team throughout your long-term health journey wherever it may lead.
- Allow all care team members to stay informed on your health journey and shared care plan, enhancing coordination on actionable items and progress toward personalized health goals.
- Improve satisfaction, reduce anxiety and help ensure better shared decisions are made that respect your unique context.
- Keep shared plans and goals in an open, portable format unlike siloed apps that trap important information.