Lumeris Virtual Care Access Package
The operational and clinical demands catalyzed by the COVID-19 pandemic are overwhelming healthcare organizations already struggling with acute margin pressures and resource constraints.
The Lumeris Virtual Care Access Package provides COVID-19 specific models, analytics and services so payers and providers can prepare for COVID-19 impacts. It is designed to help organizations more effectively identify, prioritize and manage patients at risk for COVID-19, resulting in more efficient use of limited resources.
The first of these COVID-19 specific models predicts COVID-19 related hospitalizations. It is freely available as open source for use in any EHR including Cerner’s Millennium and HealtheIntent℠, Epic (Healthy Planet), Athena, eClinicalWorks. This first model release was simplified such that most any authorized EHR user can enter the parameters into the patient registry tool. Most organizations should not need support from their IT Department. Click here for the model and instructions on how to use it.
The Lumeris Virtual Care Access Package helps organizations manage for today’s uncertainties and position for long-term success by enabling them to:
- Analyze and address potential risks across the enterprise, as needed
- Manage resources and staffing to stay ahead of the demand
- Focus resources on those patients most at risk from COVID-19
- Reduce potential COVID-19-related emergency hospitalizations and readmissions
Offered as a solution to our clients and the community at large, the Lumeris Virtual Care Access Package enables organizations to analyze COVID-19 scenarios and effectively manage at-risk patients with provider, caregiver and patient engagement tools that integrate into existing workflows. In addition, it includes capabilities for automating routine COVID-19 health checks to increase office capacity to meet COVID-19 demands.
The Lumeris Virtual Care Access Package solution features:
- Health System COVID-19 Diagnostic and Reporting: Run and analyze scenarios to determine potential clinical, financial and operational impacts of COVID-19 to the enterprise for the short, medium and long term.
- COVID-19 Predictive Analytics: Utilize COVID-19 predictive models to help identify, stratify and prioritize outreach and resources for those patients most at risk for hospitalization from COVID-19. Click here to learn more about our open source model available to the public.
- COVID-19 Patient Engagement Solutions: Leverage engagement resources through existing workflows to expand capacity through your own EHR, the MyPCP™ Stay in Touch outreach program or Lumeris Population Health Managers. This proactive support enables the PCP and care team to ensure that the most fragile patients are being monitored, providing peace of mind while increasing staff capacity to address office demands. Click here to learn more about the Stay in Touch program.
Want to stay updated on our COVID-19
We’ll keep you informed on model updates as new data is available to better support you through the pandemic.